Saturday, May 07, 2005

 

A Gorava


Copyright 2004-2008 Suyog Gaidhani. All rights reserved.

Comments:
A "Goraviah"! Nice one Suyog. Did you listen to him play the flute or did you see him dance with his "damaruga"? They are awesome at it.
 
This is fascinating! Our country seriously rocks. There is something new to see each and everytime.
 
erm.. what is a gorava/goraviah?
 
I'd like to know as well...I assume it a musician of some kind? Nice portrait, Suyog!
 
Thanks for all your comments!

Actually I myself did not know that he was a Gorava till Sudarshan posted his comment. On doing some Google research, I got this link about them - http://www.webindia123.com/andhra/art/art4.htm.

I guess Sudarshan can enlighten us more about them.
 
nice one :) as zishaan said in this country you can find something new to see somewhere or the other! thats really brilliant.
 
I cannot say much more then others did, but I'm still here and still amazed!

Cheers!
 
great portrait Suyog..
 


Post a Comment



<< Home