Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Shiny



I have been tagged by Sahil. So here goes

Four jobs I have had:

Software development is the only one till now, till photography can start paying ;-)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Monsters Inc
3. Golmaal
4. Sholay

Four places I have lived:

Again, only one - my lovely Bangalore!

Four TV shows I love:

1. News on any channel
2. All shows on Discovery and NatGeo
3. Indian Idol (I know it is corny but still I like it!)
4. Coffee with Karan (I confess I am a bit partial to his movies also)

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Coorg, Karnataka
2. Munnar, Kerala
3. Kumarakom, Kerala
4. Many many places in Maharashtra

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Pongal and Pulayogare (especially when Kanchana (my wife) makes it)
2. Khichdi with Kadhi
3. Masala Dosa
4. Jowar bhakri with brinjal curry

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Google
2. Flickr
3. Bloglines
4. Rediff


Four places I would rather be right now:


1. Wandering in the Himalayas
2. Walking in New York
3. Watching cricket in Melbourne
4. Any place actually as long as Kanchana is with me :-)

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Sidd
2. Kamakshi
3. Srividya
4. Kris



Copyright 2004-2008 Suyog Gaidhani. All rights reserved.

Comments:
Amazing color on the bug. Most of the time the leaf would seem colorful but it looks dull in comparison.
Nice compostion as well.
 
nice composition Suyog. A bit of fill in flash would have been nice. The details near the leg are lost.

very nice contrast.
 
what colours nature produces! I remember seeing pics of similar bugs maybe in shiva's flickr site, and was wonderstruck even then.
Will comply with your tag request :)
 
wow. this is an excellent shot. great colour
 
Mindboggling shot!Good job.
 


Post a Comment



<< Home