Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

Contemplation

C O N T E M P L A T I O N

Due to personal reasons, I have not been able to travel outside Bangalore for quite some time. That has resulted in a drastic fall in the number of photos that I take nowadays. So the focus has been to take pictures either indoors or when I visit some usual haunts. The Venugopalaswamy temple in Malleshwaram is one such place. On Sundays, they have several poojas and they all end with a lovely feast at 1:00 in the afternoon. Managed to click some decent snaps during the process and will be posting them this week. Starting with one of the tamil "mamis" who eagerly wait for their regular helpings of pulayogare and pongal.


Copyright 2004-2008 Suyog Gaidhani. All rights reserved.

Comments:
hi suyog, i came thru u'r flickr photo.I loved u'r chilli photograph which u took in july 2006 and i would like to use it as a header on my blog.
Can u please tell me if its ok?
thank u and regards
padmaja
 


Post a Comment



<< Home